Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Random Thoughts for the day


Random Thoughts for the day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
So, have you seen lots of firework pictures yet?



We had a lovely time last evening, enjoyed people, enjoyed fireworks.

This morning I woke up feeling rested and chipper and I'm getting things done today. First stop when I leave will be the "Y" where I'll work out and then Tanner and I will take a swim. Then I'm going to Costco for a few items that seem necessary and then home for the afternoon.



Random thoughts:



I've been having time alone, been kind to myself, been eating right and exercising and trying to be less stressed and I feel like it's paying off. I feel like my emotional tank is refilling a little after running on empty for years. I sure hope this trend continues.



I've got quite a few drawings to show but I don't have time to get them onto my computer this morning, I'll try and do that this afternoon.



Being an artist is such a great way to avoid boredom don't you think? I have got a million ideas for projects and things I want to do running through my mind all the time. Geesh, a lifetime is not long enough to be an artist.



I'm looking forward to the school year starting again because then I have more time to actually stay in my studio and do art instead of just thinking about it.



For now, Tanner and I are hanging out together a lot and I do realize that this is a precious time that can't be relived. He'll never be this age again.



I love my digital camera so much, I take it with me everywhere and guard it very carefully. What a change digital cameras have made in our lives huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts