Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Toilet Paper


Toilet Paper
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I don't remember if I showed you this early 90's painting? At that time I did a whole series of TP paintings, they were so fun to do and got a lot of attention because people didn't expect to see this subject. Strictly watercolor, this was before my tried other mediums.



Last night we had a good time at the rodeo, we had really great seats and the action was good and moved quickly. I think Tanner enjoyed it better than he ever has. Tonight we'll be there again with Holly and Elton this time. Tonight I'll bring my camera, I was so sorry I didn't do that last night.



Yesterday I had hours of running around to do in town but part of it included a 1 hour massage that felt like heaven. Wow, I didn't know I could relax that much and not be asleep. It was a gift from Holly that I had been hanging onto for a very long time.



For now Tanner and I will be going to the "Y" and I'm hoping to get back here a bit later. I've checked in on you guys but not had time to comment, sorry. I think I'll be more regularly involved when school starts again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

Well now that's an interesting subject. Not sure I'd hang it in the living room but hey lots of different taste out there. And it's of course great - I love the colors and swirlyness of it. It makes it so abstract you almost not sure what you're looking at.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Sheila this is so fun and colorful, I just love it!
The idea of a massage sounds so wonderful. I've never had one before! i'm glad to hear that you are treating yourself well!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Janey. I don't think anyone that bought one of these TP paintings hung them in the living room, I think they went into the bathrooms. They were great conversation starters when I showed them.

Thanks to you too Carolyn!
The massage was so soothing, I will be wanting more I'm sure. I recomend that you get one while you are planning the wedding, to relieve stress.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts