Sunday, July 10, 2005

What Saturday was like


What Saturday was like
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Here you see another of my duds- no happy, fun look, in fact these guys look like they've got the "dead eye stares" don't they?. Still, I like the illustration for other reasons.



Yesterday Tanner and I left early to go to garage sales with a dear friend. We had a nice time and got a few treasures and managed to use up the day until noon with that activity. Then we came home and got our stuff for the pool and gym at the "Y" and spent a couple of hours there. It had been a cool day that was perfect for the garage sales and when we came out of the "Y" it was raining like mad! This was a rare July day here in Idaho. We went from the "Y" to meet Holly and Elton at Rembrandt's where Elton and Tanner played scrabble and Holly and I visited and looked at Art In America magazines. When we got home I left Tanner with Dan and I went with Paul to show property way out in the country and by the time he was finished we ate tacos on the way home and didn't get back until 11 pm. Poor Paul had been working with various clients since 8 AM- he was so tired and ready for a break. While Paul was busy with the last clients I sat in the car and cleaned out my purse and also did another drawing in my moleskin. He loves it when I go with him like that, he needs the company sometimes when he has to be out late. Overall it was a nice but very busy day that ended late.



Today my cousin is coming over and we will probably just go to lunch somewhere and then just hang out unlit she has to go to the airport. My mom will come over too.



Right now it's time to get ready for church so I guess I'd better move along.



I didn't have time to get to my computer yesterday and not sure if I'll get back today, we'll see. Geesh summer is a busy time!

2 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

It is a neat drawing but you have definitely learned to put life in the eyes since you did this one! They do look a little like my nephew after he has had about as much fun as he can stand for the day and is ready to crash. LOL

2:57 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

I agree, my little guy gets this look when he's tired too.
It is weird that they have that bored stiff look, lol.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts