Monday, August 15, 2005

Beautiful Weed?


Beautiful Weed?
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This looks like a beautiful plant doesn't it? It's a weed that we found growing just outside our yard. It's not nice, you can sort of see prickles in this picture but not really good. I'll show you another that is more descriptive in the next post ok?



Last night Tanner and I went with Paul to a Century Roping. This is a roping where the ages of each of the partners must equal 100 when added together. Paul roped every steer but one, his partners all missed or only got one leg so he didn't get any money. Oh well. It was too long, we were there for hours. Tanner and I played Scrabble though and Dan and his friend Shauna were there for a while which helped. We didn't get home until after midnight and then I didn't sleep well so today I'm dragging.



I guess because I'm so tired I've got that overwhelmed feeling again. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts