Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Fuzzy Bee


A Fuzzy Bee
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
It's been a very busy day! Paul and I decided to do lots of stuff in the yard and got spraying done, moving rocks, I learned how to drive the 4-wheeler, more spraying (for bugs this time), cleaning up the deck and storing the extra furniture that we don't use, general clean-up and that kind of thing. It wasn't a scorcher today so that was in our favor. Now I'm tired in the good way and yet I still have some household things to do.



Tanner and I were looking for bugs and found this beautiful and very colorful bee working away collecting pollen from my zinnias- isn't he cool? He just wouldn't pose for me or I would have gotten him from another angle. I wish I had one of those lenses that lets me take super, duper close ups. Zinnias are one of my favorite flowers, I just love the vivid colors and the flowers last a long time too.



Ok, so that's my day so far, I think we'll run out to our favorite Mexican restaurant and then settle in and watch a movie tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Marie said...

These colors are great Sheila. I just planted some zinnias by our pool, and they held up fantastic in our Florida heat. I'll be planting more next season for sure.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts