Monday, August 22, 2005

Fw: Beat, I'm Beat


Fw: Beat, I'm Beat
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
----- Original Message -----

From: Sheila Hudson

To: Flickr

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 6:28 PM

Subject: Beat, I'm Beat



I'm peaking in to say hi while I've got a minute. Actually I'm taking a minute because I'm so tired. I've been continuing with the cleaning and it is a slow process to do it right. I've just started on the kitchen which of course will take the longest. I've filled my Honda CRV 3 times so far and taken stuff to the Idaho Youth Ranch and Salvation Army. Geesh, I ask myself what I was thinking when I bought some of the stuff that I'm now getting rid of.



I also scheduled a guy to come and clean the windows inside and out and the blinds too. (I have 2 inch wood blinds on all my windows and they are coated with dust.)



So, you can see that I'm getting a lot done while staying away from the computer. Still doing my deep water fitness at the "Y" too. Tanner and I went and bought his schools supplies today after going to the "Y", he loves doing that. He also had a friend over today which enabled me to get more done. Whoo Hooo, I'm on a roll!



The only problem is that I've not been sleeping all that well. It seems like if it's not me being uncomfortable for some reason then it's some odd ball thing like our fax phone ringing in the night. That's what happened last night- twice! I have no idea what's up with that, maybe just a wrong number or something. So after working my buns off yesterday I didn't sleep well last night. Boo hoo, don't you feel sorry for me? JK- I'm just being a whiner. I've been drawing late in the evening while we listen to Harry Potter on audio cds for 30 minutes. Yep, that's about all the time we can get to listen but we are enjoying it. (We've gone back to book 5 after listening to book 6 while on our vacation.)



Well, that's all I've been up to, not exciting but very productive. I'll check in again when I get a chance/need a break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Sheila.
Sorry to hear that you're not sleeping well! :c (
It sounds like you have a lot on your mind and if you are like me you have a million thoughts running thru your head when you finally lay down to sleep... it's like it's the only time you have to think before everything starts again the next day. Sometimes it's so bad for me I have to silently chant over and over in my head: "God, please help me think of nothing! Please help me think of NOTHING!"
I wish I had some better advice!
Anyway I like this drawing! Take care!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts