Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hi


Hi
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I know this little drawing is sort of, well not all that cool but it's the last one I have until I get the camera out again.



Been running around all day since I put Tanner on the bus. I seem to have a million errands when I'm already out and it's taking up my time. I need to go to the gym really early and then come home so I can get something done around here. Oh well, Tanner will be home in an hour and then I'll need to see to him.



Today while I was eating a sandwich at Subway I noticed a little used furniture store across the street so I wandered in to have a look. I found a cute little china cabinet which I purchased but couldn't bring home because Paul wasn't with me and it's too heavy for me. I have my pretty cobalt blue dishes and some other stuff on a book shelf right now and I've been wanting a cabinet that has glass doors so I don't have to dust that stuff so often and this one goes well with my dining set and fits the bill. Plus it was only $150 so how could I go wrong? Don't know when Paul will be able to help me get it.



Now it's 3 o'clock and I'm tired and want to take a nap- drat- the days fly by don't they? I'm not going to worry about it, I'm in the mood to do what I want today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Cool view of the room.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Carolyn. Hey I like your avatar, very cool:-D

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts