Sunday, August 07, 2005

Holly has left


Holly has left
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Holly and Elton have left to go back to Chicago. Yes, I'm feeling so sad. I am glad they were here for most of the summer though.

Yesterday we just hung out together and then had a great salmon dinner and birthday cake for her and Tanner. Tanner's birthday is Tuesday and he'll be nine, Holly's birthday is Sept. 8th, she'll be 30. She would have sold her soul for an ipod so we saved her the trouble and got her one, it was a surprise and she was thrilled. Elton didn't waste any time down loading the newest Harry Potter book to it and they will be having fun with it on the way back to school. Holly will have the thing filled up with music in no time I'm sure.



So, now it's back to the grindstone for sure. I am looking forward to fall, school starting, shorter days and most of all cooler days. It's been scorching hot here and I strongly dislike the heat. I don't want to go out for any reason when it's hot. I'm also looking forward to having more time to concentrate on art- it's been way to long since I painted and I miss it.



I've done a little checking in on my lj friends but no commenting, I will be able to do more of that when school starts too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

what beautiful young people! So nice of you to get Holly and ipod. We got my musician son one for Christmas and he's filled it!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts