Friday, August 26, 2005

Howdy- Long time no see


Howdy- Long time no see
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
A funny image for you as I speed away to Nevada.



I've been able to do a wee bit of drawing in the late evenings, I have no idea where these goofy images come from but they appear in my moleskin as I doodle :-D



So.... It is amazing what a person can accomplish when they don't get on the computer! I've been getting things done, spending time with Tanner and generally staying super busy. So busy that I just drop at about 9:30 or 10 at night when I have my drawing time. Yesterday I gutted all my kitchen cabinets and pantry, cleaned, rearranged, polished all the cabinets (cherry looks great polished) mopped the floor, cleaned the stove etc. While I did that I had a guy cleaning my windows inside and out and all the 2 inch blinds. He did a wonderful job and was here from about 8 am until 5:30. When he left I showered and went to the market. Geesh, it was a long, long day but the feeling of accomplishment was wonderful to say the least.



This morning I got up and did my workout, stopped at Target for a couple of items for Tanner and now I'm home and will be packing stuff to go. Poor Paul is swamped as usual and getting more stressed by the minute. It's very hard for realtors to get away and his assistant is gone this weekend too. Poor cowboy. He'll feel better when we drive out of the driveway.



My most exciting news is that Elton has proposed to Holly, she's accepted and we will be having a wedding during the Christmas holiday!!!!! It will have to be simple and inexpensive but will be full of joy because these two are soul mates.



Ok, I've got to apologize, I have not had time to even respond to e-mails or comments for days. I'm sorry. School starts Monday though and my schedule will be, well, more like a regular schedule. I've missed checking in with you guys- don't give up on me.



Gotta run.......

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there
busy here to ... back to school 8/29

Best wishes to the happy couple!
I guess you will have a busy few months! have fun, no art at my place until nearer mid of next week too much stuff goin on :)
patty

4:07 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Busy Lady!
A December wedding! Yay! Oooo... it will be SO PRETTY!
I wish I was you in regard to cleaning the house... with only 3 weeks to my own wedding I have SO MUCH still to do! I've really been neglecting the house...
I am glad you are still finding time for drawing.
Have a safe trip to and from Nevada.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Reno Home Lenders said...

Hi, what's up? I am a HTML programmer. I like what you did here. I can help you do work on this blog anytime if you ever get stuck doing updates or if you want to learn to make money with this blog. The only thing I ask in return is post a few links on this site from me. It's about Real Estate in Reno and Lake Tahoe:Reno Homes For Sale. It's to a site called Reno Real Estate Market. I also have the best link to Reno Land For Sale updated every day. By the way, Reno Nevada real estate prices are still making real estate millionaires everyday! Check out Reno Nevada Luxury Homes For Sale. Take care, if you need my web design company it's Reno SEO

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. key bank online banking and investing

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are looking to change the look of your emails from plain white with black text to a colorful, eye-catching, attention grabbing email, OnLetterhead is the product for you. Go from "White" to "Wow" with one click!

With "OnLetterhead's "Ease of Send & Setup" (EOSS) technology, all the work is done before you type your message! Just click and send and see the results a branded difference can make.
**Marketing Strategies for the Future**

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog. I have found another informative site with information on jy monk real estate school at jy monk real estate school

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts