Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Low Key Day


Low Key Day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is an older pastel piece, I really like it and it makes me want to get the pastels out. Unfortunately I've not been doing any art besides a wee bit of drawing. It's always this way in the summer but this year it's even worse. I've got huge lists of things to be done , financial, household, yard, school review for Tanner, deep cleaning and organizing and on and on. But what's happening is very little. I'm like a deer in the headlights- stuck. I've never ever been this behind before. I can easily fill each day with stuff that is optional and not very productive but don't seem to settle to do what screams to get done. I'm honestly baffled. I need my arse kicked.



I've not been on my computer much at all either, just done quick check ins and then I've been off again in my dorky muddle. Hmmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Maggie" said...

Your pastels of coffee cups in pastels are my favorite! And the reading is great too. I agree, summers slow down the illustration process for me. With fall coming, I am looking forward to producing more illustrations and projects.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts