Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday....


Monday....
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Another of the illustration ideas.



Tanner got up happy and trotted off to school in a positive mood this morning. I'm looking forward to meeting his teacher and so happy to be in a regular routine. I've done my workout and now I'm ready to work on a list of chores to take care of. Sending a package to Holly is on top of the priority list.



I don't have anything newsy, I didn't sleep well and so I'm in a bit of a funk. Looking forward to the weather cooling, we had a 99 degree day yesterday and even broke a record for that date. Geesh, it's time to cool off already. I'm off to get things done in spite of being tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts