Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Our Filly


Our Filly
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Today as soon as I got home from the "Y" we left to go see how the filly is doing at the trainer. She's been there since August 11th so it's not been long but we were really impressed with how she's doing. Much more relaxed and paying attention to what she's asked to do. The trainer and this little gal that rides too are both feeling real good about her progress. Isn't she a cutie?



Other than that I've been an absolute drip today, way too tired and sluggish. I don't know what's up but it sure is keeping me from being very productive.



Yesterday was Tanner's first Soccer practice so we did that and then went out for Mexican food at our favorite place, by the time we got home it was time for a bath and bed for Tanner. The days are very full for this little guy when he's got school and sports but he loves soccer and does pretty well at it. We've already started on homework and tight school schedule.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
totally cool, wait til I tell me daughter cat that you have a filly.
she's beggin me for a horse
i've had to tell her where we gonna put it - then she gets it...
drip - why a great description, i'm gonna use it :)
back to the stable
neat!
-patty

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

I think all kids want horses if they can't have them. Tanner doesn't seem to care one way or another and he could ride all the time if he wanted. Go figure huh?

Drip is just what I've been feeling like, dunno what's up but I need to get to feeling like a spring or a river or something else soon.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Swimming Freak said...

Before I turn 30, I must have Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Oregon
and all the good times that come with them!

9:04 AM  
Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about camera manual and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about camera manual to guide your guests towards products and services related to camera manual. Keep up the good work!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on birthday gift idea while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view birthday gift idea for more great ideas.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
hey... what sick newz!
what do you think about it?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts