Saturday, August 20, 2005

Patterned Pears


Patterned Pears
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Nobody else is up yet so I have a few quiet moments to say hello this morning.



Thanks to all of you who commented on my new hair color- you guys are so sweet. I am happy with the blonder look, can't wait till it gets longer so I can do some things with it.



Today I'm going to try to get a couple more rooms done. It takes quite a while since I'm doing closets and cabinets but it will be nice when it's finished. I am so glad that my studio and art storage room are in pretty good order.



I drew last night again which makes me feel good. I've got a few e-mails to reply to so I'd better get moving before the guys wake up and decide they need fed.

Hope your weekend is lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Marie said...

These pears are so vibrant. Fantastic patterns! I totally understand about your push for cleaning up the house and organizing. I went through a similar activity when we had a tile remodel, and it really made me get rid of a lot of things that did NOT need to go back into the house once the new floor was installed. Things do multiply around the house, don't they? Hope you find peace through the process and spend some extra time with the family too--yes, the internet can really eat up one's time. Cheers!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts