Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sea Gulls


Sea Gulls
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
So, we're back. We had a wonderful time and it was hard to leave the Oregon coast and come back to the heat here. My heart is always there, I love it.

Holly will only be here 2 more days so I am spending time with her and will not be getting much done on the computer until Monday or so. Still, I wanted to say hi and post this beautiful image. Tanner was feeding the sea gulls and I got this shot as they hung in the air waiting to catch the food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

welcome back!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

welcome back, beautiful photo!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Leanne said...

Welcome home! By the looks of that beautiful photo, you had a nice relaxing vacation! :)

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts