Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tanner's Birthday Today


Tanner's Birthday Today
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
And he's so excited that this is how he's making me feel this morning! He popped out of bed before 7 am and has been on "wired" ever since. At least he's got a sweet attitude along with the wired state. We will be leaving soon to go buy a certain game that he's been wanting and later lunch and bowling with his good friend and then his mom will pick him up and she's going to do a little birthday something for him tonight.



Paul and I will be going out and spending some time alone while T-boy is gone, we are looking forward to it.



So, my day is not my own today and I'll be busy with a nine year old all day long. Nine, dang, it seems like it was just yesterday that I was changing his diapers and rocking him to sleep. I miss the baby but I think he's at a nice age now.



I don't dare stay on my computer long, he's about to explode and we need to be moving to keep things from unraveling :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous janey said...

That's also what he'll probably look like after the sugar intake of the birthday cake and candy. I'd sing happy birthday but really you don't want to hear me so I'll just quote Cin "Happy Birthday Tanner".

9:52 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks so much Cindy and Janey. Tanner liked seeing your birthday greetings on the computer!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts