Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Blue Girl


Blue Girl
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is not me, I'm not blue at all, I'm feeling good about things actually.



Yesterday I worked all day long and got lots done, my studio is clean and I am now organizing my file cabinet and throwing tons of paper away. The last room will be the office and it is a daunting task. Maybe by Thursday I'll get to it.



Today I'm back to the "Y" and I need it to keep the weight coming off. I've been loosing about a pound or two each week which is perfect.



Didn't sleep well at all last night and I know why. We ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant last night and had lots of diet cola, it had to be the caffeine that did it. It was almost nine when we left the place because Paul had roped late. That's a mistake I won't make again. I'll probably need a wee nap today.



I've been drawing each night after we put Tanner to bed, finishing a drawing maybe every other day. These little drawings are keeping me going artistically these days, but in the future I'll be painting again and I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts