Saturday, September 03, 2005

A day out and a day in


A day out and a day in
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Popping in to post this little guy, hope you like him.



Yesterday I had a very full day of running around town and it was fun. I took the day off from my workout and it was nice. Did the Costco run and lots of other little stops so now my pantry is full, I've got a new cute top to wear and a really incredible area rug for my dining room as well as new soccer shoes for Tanner. It was an expensive day to be sure.



Today I'm staying home all day and working and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

This is so funny. And he doesn't even look surprised that there's a bird on his head. Maybe they're old friends.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts