Monday, September 05, 2005

Holiday Weekend?


Holiday Weekend?
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Paul is roping again today so we got up and had our Americanos and granola and as he got ready to go get his horse Tanner got up and rushed out with him. That leaves me to continue my project alone for the day!!!! Yippee, I may even get finished today. Yesterday I ended up doing food prep and cooking for the week ahead so I don't have to worry about that. I made some really delicious and healthy granola, spaghetti sauce, salsa (with my fresh, home grown and very tasty tomatoes) cut up the many vegetables for a batch of Minestrone and a few other things. I was busy until late and my feet ached but today I'm free to do a deep cleaning in my studio and Paul's office.



It is like a holiday to me to have a couple days to myself to get things done that have been nagging at me for so long. So I'll be back later when I need a break.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog site by chance...and I'm glad I found it!
You've got some great stuff here. Way to go!

AMAZING Back Pain Relief
website. If you, or someone you know, has a concern with Back Pain Relief,
please come and check it out. You won't regret it!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks for stopping by! Please let me know who you are so I can respond in a more personal way to comments. I hope you'll visit often.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts