Thursday, September 08, 2005

Home Day


Home Day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I've been more tired than I think I should be so I decided to skip going to the "Y" today. Yesterday I never did perk up. Anyway it's so nice that I can stay home until Soccer practice.



I've been working all morning upstairs and now I'm ready to continue my fall organization project.



It is still so hot here, it's supposed to be around 90 degrees today, we are so anxious for some cool refreshing rain and crisp air.

I'm really boring right now, don't have anything much to say so I'm outta here. Hope you all have a great day getting "it" done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I love your recent drawings, especially this one. You would like the weather here, sunny everyday hovering around 80. It's supposed to get warmer this weekend though...

4:39 PM  
Anonymous janeys said...

Do you really do these in one day? I'm in FL and I don't think I remember what cool refreshing rain feels like.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Carolyn. Where are you? It sounds like I would like the weather there.

I do my drawings in a sketchbook and yes, I usually do one in the late evening while listening to a book on tape. Lately though I usually only get one done every other day. They are small, like 5" x 7 or smaller.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts