Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hubba Hubba!


Hubba Hubba!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I had drawn this one on the 4th and not looked at it again, now she seems so funny to me- geesh!



I had the crankiest little boy here this morning, I have no idea what makes a kid cranky in the morning but it sure is unpleasant. Both Paul and I are cheerful and happy in the mornings 99% of the time but Tanner is usually not. Do you think this is just natural, a personality thing or what? Sure makes mornings challenging.



Yesterday I skipped the pool and walked with Paul, it was so nice. I miss those walks with him that we did for years. My foot doesn't seem any worse for the walking so I will probably try and do at least one a week for some variety. The weather is nice too so that helps.



Nothing much to report at the time so I'll get movin' on some stuff that needs seen to in my domain.

3 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

This drawing is so funny....bet she can't wait to get that bra off at night!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Yikes, I feel like that sometimes.

Would love to pull my hair up the same way.

=^..^=

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Glad it got a laugh out of you! Sometimes I wonder where these images come from. And to think, it's from somewhere in my sub-concious? Hmmm...
Lyn, I think we've all seen this lady around somewhere. Go ahead and put a pony tail on top of your head, it's perky!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts