Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hump Day


Hump Day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I've had such a fun morning, it's 1:30 and I've only just come home after leaving for the Y at a little after 8 am. Great work out and then I invited a few ladies from the class to go have coffee at Rembrandt's. We ended up being there on the patio drinking coffee and then had lunch too. It was so fun to get to know these gals and visit on this gorgeous sunny day! I needed that, I really needed that. Now I'm ready to get started on home projects again and I feel good about it. I even did a little drawing while there in the sunshine today, I've been getting more drawing in by taking my sketchbook with me to soccer practice and outings like today.



Now I'm off to try and respond to current comments that should have had a response sooner. Oh, I've now lost a bit over 25 pounds! Woo Hoo! I'm officially 1/2 way there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts