Thursday, September 29, 2005

I thought yesterday was hump day?

Dashing out as usual- geesh, am I on the go all the time or what?



Tonight is the opening for an Idaho Watercolor Society show which is being held at Rembrandt's Drop Leaf Gallery. I'll be going to that while Tanner is at Soccer practice.



Do you remember times when you didn't like your child? I remember when my kids were little that there were times that I thought I couldn't believe how I felt about my kids, I mean, since they were my flesh and blood shouldn't I LIKE them? Well, it's a good thing I have that experience because right now I don't like Tanner at all. He's been putting forth a huge effort to see if the new way of doing things is for real, pushing every button reputedly and making life uncomfortable regularly. The strange thing is that he alternates between making an effort and having a great attitude to acting like a little demon.

I am hanging tough, I know we can do this, I just hate the rough parts so bad. No matter how he turns out in the end it won't be because we didn't do our best. Parenting is such a big and complicated job isn't it? Bleh. I seek wisdom from God daily.



Glad I'm off to the pool to take some of my angst out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Marie said...

Parenting is hard! I totally agree. Hang in there Sheila!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Kathleen! I'm hanging in there but some days I want to quit.
It's getting better though.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts