Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just more of the same


Just more of the same
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I know this is sort of a strange drawing, sort of like a 60's band poster or something.



I'm only managing a drawing about every other day at this point. Still losing weight, very slowly, still working out, still working on the organization project slowly but surely. When life is too much we long for the boring days and when it's boring we long for some excitement, I guess I need to appreciate the current state of things.



I'm checking in with my LJ friends when I get a chance but not often, sorry. Maybe when we get cold weather and I stay home more?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Yes, the drawing is quite 60's-ish, far-out!

I'm off to get married (tomorrow).

;c )

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts