Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Shopper


The Shopper
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I'll bet you've seen this lady at the mall or down town huh?



Today after my workout I had to go to the swim and run shop and buy a polyester bathing suit. I wore the last one about a month and it is loosing it's elasticity because it was lycra and the chlorine ruins it. So, then I had to make a couple of other stops and I didn't get home until after 2 o'clock. I don't know why but I was so tired I immediately laid down and slept for an hour. So, I feel like my day is shot in some ways. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.



Tanner doesn't have soccer practice on Wednesdays so we get to spend the evening at home which is so nice! I've got a chicken in my new fancy crock pot that I bought today. I had the old one for 32 years and it finally got to where it would only work on high. I hope this one lasts that long. Anyway I'm doing the chicken in Mexican spices so we can use it for quesadillas or enchiladas.



I've been so domestic, I've only got the office left to do and it won't take me as long as the other rooms. It took hours and hours to clean out and reorganize my file cabinet in my studio but it's all done and beautiful now! When I get done with the domestic stuff I will be so ready to use my studio for art again! I love the fall and winter because I'm so much more inclined to stay home and do art.



So anyway, I think I'll try to get a few things done for a jump start on tomorrow's list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts