Thursday, September 01, 2005

Small rant about frustrations

Another funny character for your viewing today :-D



I'm not getting my things done. I go and work out after taking Tanner to the bus and then I do a couple of errands (today I had lunch with Paul) and then I'm too tired to do much before Tanner gets off the bus and we have to do school work and have soccer practice. I don't know what's up with me but it's frustrating. I should be in a lot better shape after working out since June. And I had scheduled to go do a Costco run with my mom tomorrow and now I realize that Tanner doesn't have school because of the holiday. Boo. I guess I'm a whiner today but I'm feeling pretty well frustrated and irritated. Hah, and I'm supposed to be on top of things because school is back in session. Double Drat!

3 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

Ok, this is one strange lady. Actually, she reminds me of a grade school teacher of mine. This is excellent and very very funny.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Yes, strange is true. I like her because she's strange. I think I remember her from Junior High school...

Thanks Janey!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Sheila... you sound like you need a massage! Why don't you plan a "nothing" day for yourself where there is no pressure to get anything done? Just ONE DAY! You could get a massage, pedicure, go to the bookstore or library or (if that would make you feel too guilty!) just soak in the tub and light candles and listen to some relaxing music for 1 or 2 hours. Believe me, I know that this sounds impossible when it feels like there is so much to do, but maybe it would energize you!
hmmm... maybe I should take my own advice! ;c p

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts