Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Another Pearing


Another Pearing
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Paul and I took off early this morning and took a very brisk walk for 45 minutes- I really am having a hard time getting to the Y since I've got company.

It was nice this morning, a beautiful fall day and we enjoyed the time together.



Yesterday my M-in-L and mom and I spent the day shopping and going out to lunch and had a nice time together. Today we are starting out slower and will just do a bit of running around. It is amazing that my M-in-L is 85 and she is still so active and can out shop me!



Don't want to spend much time here at the computer this morning but did want to post my next drawing :-D



I'm not doing to good at responding to comments right now, I'll try to get to them as time allows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts