Monday, October 10, 2005

Dorky Picture, Good Feeling


Dorky Picture, Good Feeling
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Boring picture I know, but to me it is such a great feeling of accomplishment! What you see here are 32 years of photos all filed in the plastic drawers by year, in the black box are the old, old family pictures from both families and then finally I put everything for the last 6 years on CDs all labeled and organized. As you know I've worked on this project for weeks, the last thing to do will be to put it all in the safe. I took all the best images that were on my computer by year in to be printed up and they turned out wonderful. I actually think that organizing and formatting the images on my computer took the very longest. Now I will be able to keep up on the organization as I go each year, much better and less time consuming.



So I know it's dorky to show this kind of image but I just had to give myself a big pat on the back.

1 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

I am so impressed!I have 20 years that need to be done--and now I know it really is possible!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts