Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday!


Friday!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Hey, I like Friday's these days :-D Since I work out all week at the Y it makes the weekend seem more sweet, like it's well deserved rest. Not that I don't enjoy the work out, I love it, but it's nice to have a couple of days that I don't have to be there.



Tanner loved going with me this morning and then after lunch I took him to a friend's birthday party so now I have some time at home. I'm feeling good about getting all my e-mail responses and that kind of thing taken care of yesterday, woo hooo!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

I love this one. Your work is great and fun to look at!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you so much!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sheila
this gal has some spunk
also think queenie is a fun drawing as well.
take care! patty

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts