Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday!!


Friday!!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
No, this drawing is not expressing how I am feeling today! I'm feeling fine, happy that it's Friday again.



Had a great time all week at the Y and I've lost 29 pounds total since June :-D I went and got another size smaller pants today to celebrate.



Helped out with art in Tanner's class and it was fun, especially that he was so happy to have me come into his class and greeted me with a big hug. I know the years when he's willing to do that are numbered so I really try to appreciate it now.



Tomorrow morning the soccer game is early, 8 am and we've got to be there at 7:30, and it's supposed to be pretty chilly and maybe even rain! So we won't be sleeping in and relaxing in the morning. Oh well, there is only one more game after that and soccer will be over for the season.



That's it, my life in a nutshell today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing Google Maps
Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles. See all Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks. Yesterday's blog about Google prompted me to take a closer look at some of the ways people are using Google Maps for business .
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts