Monday, October 24, 2005

Full House


Full House
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This littlie drawing is part of a series of pears that I've been doing. You'll see that there are quite a few of these in the days ahead.



It has been so hectic around here for the past many days, whew. Paul's nephew and his wife and 2 kids (ages 1 and 4) were here for 3 days and then on the last day my in-laws showed up. For that one day and 2 nights we had 6 extra people in the house and it was CRAZY because of the kids mostly. The little one is a "screamin' meme", he can't talk but has figured out how to get whatever he wants with his voice on full volume (crying), gads! The other 2 were very active and the TV was on quite a bit too. To top that off Tanner wasn't the nicest kid to the 4 year old, seemed like he was jealous or something.

We actually had some fun but it was a little more action than I'm used too and Paul's folks were ready to scream and run out again before the little family left. They love us all but they are 84 and 85 years old and need more quiet in their lives. As it turned out the young ones left on Saturday morning as we were leaving to go to Tanner's last soccer game and things have been quieter now. Paul and his dad took Tanner and went on a little trip for Sunday and Monday so his mom and I hit the road and went shopping yesterday. We had a nice time shopping and taking our time over lunch at the Olive Garden and didn't get home till about 9 pm. We topped our day off with a long sit at Starbucks enjoying some mighty fine coffee and just visiting.



The guys will be back this evening and then things will be more hectic again. I missed 3 work outs last week but took Paul's niece to one on Friday, she seemed to enjoy it and I enjoyed taking her (left the kids with the men!). I am planning on going to the early ones this week so I don't get off track, I want to keep loosing weight and not be delayed. I've lost 30 to 31 pounds by now.



We slept in late today and now I'm up alone, that's why I feel like I can post my drawing and write a little. Today we are going to do more running around and take my mom along on the fun if she can go. My mom and Mother-in-law get along great and enjoy our days out which is nice for me.

Toodleoo!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sheila

wanted to let you know the pears are great, also the pairing of you and tanner is yeilding some great pics! isn't that fun? be well and I am jeeaalous 29 lbs. terrrrriffficcc!
-patty

2:13 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Love these! Can't wait to see more!

8:24 PM  
Blogger The Tart said...

BEAUTIFUL....I LOVE THIS!

Really just wonderful, this would be great on a pair of jeans or t-shirt

9:14 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks to Patty, Carolyn, and Jody, I appreciate your compliments! I think I'm doing pears because I've been too busy and distracted to think up other things. Still, I am enjoying doing them and who knows what I'll do with a series like this.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hello and thank you for welcoming me to this adsense empire blog. As a fellow webmaster i am always in need of good traffic. Please visit my site at: www.ickaboo.com when you have a chance.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts