Monday, October 10, 2005

Good Start


Good Start
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Good Morning! The week is off to a good start on this crisp, sunny day. The trees are so brilliant right now, I love it when they look like they are lit up with oranges and golds. I've done my work out which was great and am on to other stuff as the day dictates, of course the biggie for this week will be getting the house ready for my in-laws visit. They had planned on leaving California today but my FinL is not well and so we're not sure if it will actually happen. Still, if I don't get the house done I'll be sorry.



No time for chat this morning so I'll try to check in later if possible and see what you people are up to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The $30 million deal offers a way to play the blog theme.
Stock News : Sandy Brown Internet security services company VeriSign agreed to buy online news aggregator Moreover Technologies, which provides real-time content to services such as Ask Jeeves and Microsoft's ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts