Thursday, October 06, 2005

Lolly Pop


Lolly Pop
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Hi There. Is it beautiful where you are? Right now we are having those kind of fall days that are sunny but crisp and beautiful. The trees are turning but not very fast so the leaves are still on for the most part. It's been pretty windy too so the clouds move across the sky like big fluffy sheep. I love this time of year!



Tanner has today and tomorrow off of school but today he's with his dad so I am having time without him until soccer practice. Breaks are good if they don't last too long.



I've got Ratatouille (sp?) on the stove right now, early preparation for dinner tonight, that always makes me feel good. I've done my workout and noticed that I'm in so much better condition now that I feel energized when I get out of the pool! I've also made some nice friends there which adds to the fun of going to the Y. Been drawing nightly and whenever I get a chance, just the usual as you see above, drawings in my moleskin that are amusing for me to do and don't take lots of time.



I've also still been organizing my pictures from 32 years of marriage (Yes, still working on that!) The last 6 years worth have been on my computer or cds but now I've got them all organized and have printed the best ones up until 2003. I'm almost ready to print the best ones from 2004. I was printing them myself on my HP 7550 but it got way too expensive so now I'm just taking in the CD to my local Fred Meyer and having them done for 19 cents a piece. Of course I haven't been working on the project every day, that's why it's taking so long. It has been fun though and I love knowing just where to look for certain images. I've noticed that my photography skills are very much improved since I have a digital camera too. I also notice that when I want to take pictures I'm aware that there are holes in certain time periods and I want to do better every year so that doesn't happen in the future. Life is being documented very thoroughly for the Hudson family these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us post comments - very cool of you. I work online with my own work from home website. Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts