Thursday, October 27, 2005

My favorite Pears


My favorite Pears
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I think this is my favorite Pear/ Pair so far, maybe it's the colors?



I woke up in the night with a runny nose and didn't sleep much. My company left this morning and I feel all disorganized and in need of some centering, isn't that always the way when you've been out of the regular routine for a week or so?



They are so sweet and generous and kind to all of us, I am very fortunate to have in-laws like them. Tanner was sad this morning because they were leaving. I let him stay here instead of catching the bus early and then I took him to school. It's strange to think that we don't know which visit will be the last since the folks are now 84 and 85- we know they are slowing down and health issues are a problem, how long will they be able to do this? Still, it's pretty amazing that they can still drive from central California to Idaho for a visit!



In spite of being tired, Paul and I are going for a walk, we had coffee with breakfast and so don't feel like we can settle to take a nap until later. Hopefully I'll be up and running full speed in a day or so and get back on track with my usual stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Sheila, I sent you an email... let me know when you get it.
:c)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I totally agree! This one is a beauty. Love the way the whold thing flows together. Really lovely.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts