Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Opposite Sex


The Opposite Sex
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Well I usually draw females so this seems so different and masculine for a change. Hah!



Been on the go all day but got to have lunch with a friend and that was fun.

I also stopped at Barnes and Noble and got the book, The Witches, by Roald Dahl to read to Tanner. It's such a funny and entertaining book and perfect for this month. I started reading while we were having the afterschool snack and even Paul got sucked in, heh heh.



When I have a day of errands and stuff like today I just get home in time to get Tanner off the bus and it seems like the day is pretty much gone in a wink. That's today for sure but I think tomorrow I'll be staying home most of the day.

My in-laws were supposed to be here today but my F in L is not feeling well so now we don't know when they will be here. As a result of this change in plans I have let some important things slide (getting my house ready so I can relax when they are here) and now things are starting to get to me. I suppose I'll have to get my nose to the grindstone anyway just to keep my sanity.



I've been doing my drawings regularly and even have a new series the last week or so! Show you later.



So, the usual stuff today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts