Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pair O Pears


Pair O Pears
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
There you go, another set for you to view!



Been on the go since 6:30 am, whew.... Still have to got to Tanner's soccer team party tonight too. I did the early work out at the Y, then back home to go out to breakfast with the family. After that M-in-L and I picked up my mom to do some shopping and lunch, now it's just 15 minutes till I have to leave again. I'm getting so tired of running around even though while I'm out I have a nice time.



I haven't even been able to draw the last couple of night :-(



I envy those who are getting lots of painting done these days!



Tah Tah my LJ friends, I'm off again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts