Saturday, October 29, 2005

Pearents


Pearents
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I'm up before the boys this morning so I had a little time to post this drawing before I fix breakfast.



I don't have much of interest going on right now, I'm in a blah mood because I've got a cold. I don't get sick very often, in fact it's rare, and I'm so glad because being sick is such a time waster. Oh well, this too shall pass.



I guess Paul and Dan and I are going to look at a horse today- Paul is always looking for another horse. He has Dually, his really excellent roping horse but he needs a back up horse. We'll see.....

3 Comments:

Blogger aquamarine said...

I love that you have picked a subject and created so many avenues and interest in a series of pears. It is wonderful.

I am a beginner painter and love to see others works!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

Your pear series is marvelous. But this is my favorite!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks you guys, it's been fun doing the pears. I think some of them would make good paintings some day.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts