Sunday, November 20, 2005

Another Snow Man


Another Snow Man
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
According to some peeps here this snowman is a bit spooky, what do you think? I like the snowflakes on the drawing.



Holly and Elton spent the night last night, it is so good to be able to talk face to face and hug one another! Holly and I got a bit of time this morning before they had to leave to go be with all the grieving people. I know it will be a tough day for the family and then the funeral is tomorrow. I don't know when H and E will be back, we know that they need to be there and are putting no pressure on them to be with us. Tanner is so excited to have them around that he's been acting like a goof ball, good thing he's a cute goof ball.



This afternoon we are going to see Harry Potter in the Imax theater, just can't hardly wait! It sure is nice to have the house all clean and today it is sunny so my house is like a warm and sunny haven. My favorite thing about my house is the southern orientation which means in the winter if the sun shines my house is full of brightness!

My houseplants love it too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

What a wonderful snowman. And he's even waving at us. Like your new counter. You know you can delete the ads that come with the counter. Just take it out of the html code before you paste into your blog template.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

And this is my favourite of your cards so far!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Janey and Caroline. I think I'm going to try printing up a few different designs since I like more than one.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts