Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bleh with Bright Spots!


Bleh with Bright Spots!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Hi there LJ friends. Not feeling better so today I am going to the doc. Geesh, I hate giving in to sickness. Yesterday I stayed busy all day and last night I felt like I'd been drug through a knot hole or something. So today I just give up. I'll bet I can't work out all week, EEK!



I did do a Christmas drawing that I liked last night while we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. A bright spot- I love to draw so much that I can't imagine not drawing every day.



Also worked with Tanner last night on a project for school- making a model of a Bannock Indian sweat house and environment. We did a little research and then set about making the model, I think we got the hard part done anyway.



I got a most wonderful gift in the mail yesterday also. Holly did a beautiful print that is about her and I and the Idaho night sky, she sent along a beautiful description of what she was thinking when she designed it and we both wept as I read it while we were on the phone last night. It is about a particular experience I had with her when she was about 6 or 7 years old, a very precious and spiritual experience that I didn't realize had made such a huge impression on her. Some gifts are so incredibly full of meaning that they are priceless, this is one of them. I feel so blessed to have a daughter like Holly. I will show you the image when I get it photographed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts