Monday, November 14, 2005

Christmas Tea?


Christmas Tea?
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I like this one but it doesn't have Christmas-y colors. Did I mention that I will be adding text to any picture I choose? I've got quite a few more coming.



It is windy, rainy and wonderful outside today. Tanner had a great morning and is now off to school, I'm ready to go to the Y and will be thrilled to work out again. I've lost another couple of pounds and I'm feeling pretty good today! After the Y I have loads of running around to do before I come home.



The other night as Tanner was about to go to sleep he said he thought that he and I should make some art to send to Holly so she won't feel so homesick. We did that yesterday, we each made a collage for her and I am hoping to send them this week. It was so fun and I ended up spending quite a bit of time on mine. I'll take a picture of it this evening and then post it for you guys to see.



That's it, gotta run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I found your blog from Janey's Journey. I admired her borders and she said you'd inspired them.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

So glad you found me, I hope you come by often!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts