Thursday, November 17, 2005

Do you recognize this guy?


Do you recognize this guy?
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is one of my favorites for my Christmas Card design, I like it because it's a bit different.



I'm posting this on Thursday night because I'll be up and out early tomorrow and I know I won't have time. Tonight I'm going to go to bed early. Even though I've been lacking enough sleep lately I've felt sort of revved up and wired, kind of hyper. It's been that way for quite a while and I have no idea why. Anyway I felt like that this morning, like I was really wound up from the minute I woke. I went to my work out and worked out really hard, got my mom and we went to lunch and then Costco but as we were finishing up in Costco I crashed and got really tired and that's how I have been the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I'll sleep good tonight and I am looking forward to it. I don't know what's up with me but I want to get back to an even keel if you know what I mean.



Anyway, I've finished tonight's drawing and I'm going night night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I think this one is great. I like the close-up view.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Caroline, I like this one because it's not like any other Christmas card I've seen, I'm going to try it out and see how it prints up.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts