Friday, November 04, 2005

Drat!


Drat!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I didn't sleep well, stuffy nose and uncomfortable all night long, boo. So I'm up before the boys needing a hot cup of coffee.



Tanner is home today because of Parent/Teacher conferences, he and I will be doing some running around together and goofing off.

I've sort of decided that I should skip the work out today since I am feeling a bit under the weather, I suppose I can get some exercise tomorrow if I feel better. I'm just worried that if I go today I may make it worse and then I'll have to lay off longer. Drat!



I've still been drawing, lately working on ideas for my Christmas card, I haven't come up with the perfect one yet. I hope I can get to it this year like I did last year, it was fun to send out a design that I'd done myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts