Sunday, November 13, 2005

Feeling better finally


Feeling better finally
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Well I don't feel as good as this little fairy but I am way better, thank goodness. This has been a doozy and I don't want to get anything like it again.



Been taking it easy and will continue to do so today because I want to get back to my regular routine tomorrow. It's so frustrating how far behind one gets when illness strikes. Today it's gray and rainy outside, I love it when it's like this. What I love most is how cozy it seems inside when it's cold and blustery outside.



It was fun to watch movies last night and the night before and not worry about doing other things, a nice side to being sick I guess. Last night we watched Master and Commander and the guys loved it. I was drawing as usual but looked up often enough to see what was going on and also got to listen- that's how I usually watch movies.

I plan on watching Super Size Me today, I've heard it will dampen any desire to eat fast food that may still linger. I confess to loving Taco Hell and eating there quite regularly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I love Love LOVE this drawing! The colors are my faves!

Chris watched Supersize Me... he was absolutely horrified! (I did not see it... his "review" of the movie was enough for me!)

Glad you are feeling better!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts