Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The last of the Christmas card candidates

Been real busy with various stuff, Holly and Elton have been here the last 2 days. It's so nice to be able to talk and be together.



Tomorrow I have it real easy since my mom is making the biggest part of the feast, this is the first time I've had it this easy in years and years. I will go over early to help her with the last minute details as well as bring a dish myself, seems almost effortless compared to getting the whole thing almost single handedly. How about you? Are you cooking or what?



Did a couple of drawings yesterday while Holly carved on her homework project (remember, she's a printmaker), I love it when we can both be working on art at the same time.



It has been absolutely ugly here, fog all day and the air quality has been really bad because of the inversion, dreadful for those that get depressed without sun shine. I have to put it out of my mind or it makes me feel anxious. Sure hope we get a storm of some kind to blow this nastiness out of the valley.



I have a few minutes to look at my LJ friends postings, it's the first time in a couple of days so off I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I love your cards and would want to make more than one in "the" card!

For me its also been a useful lesson in how you use frames. Thanks!

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts