Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday in a blur


Monday in a blur
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I guess you've noticed that I've explored this idea quite a bit lately? These little drawings were fun to do.



I ran out of decaf and I'm buzzed on coffee this morning- I'm super sensitive to caffeine. Got my work out and then my last physical therapy session and then I'm going to go look for the perfect dress for the holiday festivities and wedding. I like to shop alone for this kind of thing since it could take a while and I want to shop selfishly for only my needs.



I worked for hours on the Christmas card idea and didn't get near finished. If my printer printed out exactly like the drawing on card stock it would help, instead it doesn't look as crisp and so I have to make adjustments in a program that I'm not very familiar with. Oh well, I'll be back at it tomorrow I suspect.



I'm in a hurry this morning to get Tanner to bus on time, arg, rush, rush, rush!

Have a happy Monday kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts