Monday, November 07, 2005

More Pears and whining


More Pears and whining
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Good morning. I just got back from driving down to put T-boy on the bus and since it's been raining off and on the last few days the air is pungent with the aroma of sage brush, beautiful! Paul and I are both sick, maybe even need to go to the doctor because I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection etc. Bleh. I'm most frustrated because I think it would be a mistake to go work out this morning. Drat and double drat!



I've continued to work on Christmas card designs but still not happy with what I've come up with, it won't be long before I put the images up here and I can get some input from you guys.



Holly and I are missing each other a lot, we haven't gone this long ever before without seeing each other. (Last March I got to go to Chicago, remember?) It will be late in December before she and Elton come home for a couple of weeks and that's when they will be getting married. (January 8th I think) I'll bet it will be hard to get some quality time with her at that time. I may have to take another trip to Chicago in the spring. Hmmm... by then I'll be "the mother-in-law", I hope Elton can stand me.

Actually he is a great guy and we seem to be quite compatible, the three of us had a blast last spring when I visited.



So here I am feeling rotten, not able to work out and hating to just sit around- don't you feel sorry for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts