Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Holly has gone again....


My Holly has gone again....
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Holly and Elton left this morning, we had them at the airport at 5:30 am. I hated to see them go, we love having them around. I was so happy that we got to have them more than expected and I actually got a little time alone with my Holly Berry. They did leave stressed about homework that didn't get done while they were here but I think it was almost impossible to do hours of homework with so much other stuff going on.



We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my Mom's, it was simple and enjoyable. She sent us home with leftovers which we have enjoyed a lot.



Today I cleaned house again since we have company coming tonight. It was actually pleasant cleaning because the house was filled with bright sunlight which we hadn't seen for over a week because of the inversion. In fact we got a nice storm with wind, rain and snow yesterday and so today is sparkling clear and beautiful.



I'm so anxious to get moving on making my Christmas cards, it seems like I've had so many other things to get in the way. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get to it and spend most of the day at it.



Oh, I am now one of the people who wear glasses all the time. Got them yesterday and I am in the process of adjusting to progressive lenses. I've worn the kind of reading glasses you buy at the store without a prescription for several years but finally needed more. When I get a picture of me with the new ones on I'll post it and see if you think the style I chose is flattering. Holly and Elton both liked them so that made me feel pretty good! Ok, that's it for now, I'll try and answer e-mails and comments in a day or two when I've got some time alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

How lovely that you had them for longer than you'd expected!

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts