Thursday, November 17, 2005

Over the hump day


Over the hump day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This was a fun little drawing to do, I ended up doing several like this.



I've been having trouble sleeping, it seems like I wake up at 6 no matter when I got to bed and I always have trouble getting to sleep too. Last night we went to bed at 11:30 and I don't know when I finally drifted off but again, I was awake at 6 am. I seem to manage energy wise ok all day but I've noticed that I'm kind of emotional and teary. Hmmm..... Right now I'm up before the boys because I couldn't sleep any longer.



Today after my work out I will be going on the Costco run. I'm amazed at how often I need to do that.



Yesterday while Paul was getting his M.R.I. I sat in the waiting room and did my daily drawing so last night I decided to do something different in my Moleskin and I did a little collage, it was nice for a change. I think doing the collage for Holly got me going and now I'm kind of into them, Fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Strange how words can alter ones perception of a picture.

My first thought was "that's gorgeous" and it is.

but now I'd got it associated with waking up whilst its still dark... eyes that just want to be open!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Lol, it is weird how perceptions are created. Thanks!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts