Friday, November 11, 2005

Sick and Tired of being Sick!

Went to the Y this morning but didn't work very hard in the pool, then to physical therapy and to lunch. Now I feel so icky that I just came home and tried to take a nap, my head is aching so much I couldn't sleep well and when I cough it aches worse. Honestly, I am so pathetic, I was sure I'd be feeling tops by now. I'm discussed to say the least. I'm going to lay low all weekend and continue on meds and maybe I can get over this. Bleh.



I didn't draw last night because I went out to coffee with a cousin who came to visit. It's a cousin that I grew up with and we were always pretty close, she moved away from Idaho years ago and is now considering moving back. We had fun chatting for a long time and then looking at photos. It was nice to just leave P and T at home watching football.



Ok, just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Sheila,
I like this one!

Too bad you are feeling so lousy!!!
Chicken noodle soup!

Hope you feel better soon.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

Santa does look a wee bit tired. But still a knock out drawing.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts