Thursday, November 10, 2005

The usual busy day, what else?

I'm beginning to feel better but low on energy, bleh. Oh well, this too shall pass. Tanner is home today so we will try and finish his school project, I will be glad when it's finished and I can clean up our considerable mess in my studio. I'm happy that he is taking much more responsibility for this project than he has for past projects, I'm trying to let him do it himself as much as possible.



We also have parent/teacher conference today. Sign up for spring soccer, have a friend over etc, etc. There is rarely a day that's not filled with lots of things to do in our lives.



Nothing else to say today, I'm in a bit of a muddle mentally this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts