Friday, December 16, 2005

More Pears and Stuff


More Pears and Stuff
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I like this one.



I'm feeling real good about getting all my decorations up yesterday, it was fun and it feels good to have it done. I'm not going to do any cleaning for several more days because I don't want to do it twice and I do want it done for Holly and Elton coming home. I've still got a wee bit of shopping left to do, mostly stuff with Tanner so he can get some gifts, he's been saving his money. I also want to do some baking but that will be next week. I think Tanner and I will make some decorated sugar cookies to give as gifts.



I've now lost 40 pounds! I am not feeling fat anymore and I have way more energy, still not to my goal but the end is in site!



I got a new, nifty phone today, one that takes pictures and all. Well, I will not be showing the pictures from the phone because from what I understand it's quite expensive. Still it will be fun. Can you tell I don't know much about it yet?



Tonight I plan on just sitting back and enjoying the Christmas feel in my house and letting other things slide, it's been so hectic lately. In fact, I think I'll even be able to draw! I've not been able to do much drawing for a few weeks at least.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Sheila, CONGRATULATIONS on losing 40 pounds. As someone who has always had her ups and downs with weight I know what a serious accomplishment it really is! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Misa said...

I love your drawing style. It's so unique!

And... CONGRATULATIONS on losing 40 pounds. It's a lot of hard work and a big accomplishment.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Hanna said...

Beautiful collage below and beautiful drawing too!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

Your pear series is seriously good!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts